Sunday 8 November 2009

Day of REST...

Well I have not travelled much out of the Bar today, it is Sunday my day of rest. lol
Its really very hot here at the moment and I am still adjusting so avoiding going out to much in the midday sun (mad dogs and Englishmen do that, but not this Englishman)

Will be starting a little more serious work next week I have a couple of short trips planned that I will be putting on the blog. I am sitting up in the Upstairs Bar in the Walkabout right now watching the guys and girls play pool and seeing how to girls, who are great little pool players, are able to run short rings around the guys who think they are super pool sharks, sharks these girls have several rows of sharp teeth.. they can also usually drink any western guy under the table...especially if he's paying. Keep watching and hopefully I will have some interesting tales to tell in the very near future..I have put up a few image here taken over the last couple of days, hope they amuse.

These guys were disassembling the hoarding seen at the recent water festival, working 30m above ground with no safety equipment, what a job.
Spotted these youngster riding there bike, typical Cambodian fashion two at a time at a Wat I visited outside Phnom Penh.

No comments:

Post a Comment